Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Should I Hire A CCA?

As a grower, you have a lot invested in your fields. Help protect your investment and business by consulting with a Certified Crop Adviser (CCA). CCA's are experienced and trained in field and crop management.


Should I Become A CCA?

Having a CCA designation provides growers with the confidence that you have a recognized level of expertise as a crop consultant. The CCA designation is also well respected in industry and will contribute to your reputation among other industry players.


What's New

2018 Agronomy Research Update

| view agenda

The 2-day event will highlight new and emerging research in crop management in Western Canada. The 2018 ARU is open to agronomists wanting an update on current agronomic research and issues in Western Canada. If you are a CCA, CCSC or top agronomist wanting an update on current research, plan to attend! CEU credits will be available for CCA and CCSC credits for the event. We will keep you posted once that information is available.

Saskatoon, SK - December 11-12, 2018

Host:  German Cultural Centre
Time:  8:30am to 4:00pm & 8:30am to 2:30pm
Cost:  $160 for both days, or $100 for one

Register Now