Get unlimited access and earn CEUs through webinar recordings, training modules, articles and quizzes, and podcasts for 12 months!
Online classroom subscriptions are available.Learn More
The following self-study articles are available.
- American Society of Agronomy: Continuing Education Self Study Exams
- American Society of Agronomy webinars
- CAAR Examiner
- CAAR 'Investing in Certified Seed' eLearning Course
- Canola Council of Canada: 2022 Canola Watch Exam
- Crop Adviser Institute
- Soil Science of America webinars
Prairie Soils and Crops Journal Articles
There are a number of different articles split up into different volumes. Click on the desired volume below to see the related articles.
- Volume 6 (2013) - Understanding the Basics of Crop Growth and Development
- Volume 5 (2012) - Long-Term Crop Rotations in the Canadian Prairies
- Volume 4 (2011) - Significant Insect and Disease Threats
- Volume 3 (2010) - Agricultural Soils of the Prairies
- Volume 2 (2009) - Weeds, Herbicides and Management
- Volume 1 (2008) - Agriculture and Its Impact on the Environment